Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is the best brand of PC speakers?

I want to obtain those small type of speakers that have impressively good trait. I think the technology is call 3D or something. What are they called?

What is the best brand of PC speakers?

I similar to Harmon Kardon, Logitech and Creative Labs. They all nouns great. Get one with a subwoofer for better groundwork.
DOLBY sound system or DOLBY digital and near are several brand in bazaar the best i found from MAC , Logitec and Creative dolby sound system.
I own Intex Sub Woofer 880 W speakers, which are pretty good,



Mercury speakers are also nice.
Logitech and Klipsch gross some of the best computer speakers. I highly recommend Logitech's 2.1 or 5.1 speakers. A flawless way to choose is to look for the THX citations. They are an independent company that puts their name on large quality systems.
Dude, simply buy a patch cord for $5 at Radio Shack and run your PC thru your stereo. It just requirements to go from your audio out jack to the auxilliary input on your stereo. I've be running my systems like that for years and it rocks. Just be sure to keep hold of the speakers AWAY from your monitor or it will go adjectives funny on you. :D
deny a home rental applicat

No comments:

Post a Comment