Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is minimum processor speed required for 80 GB knotty disk?

I want to know 80 Gb easier said than done disk requirements?

What is minimum processor speed required for 80 GB knotty disk?

Any processor speed will do, as long as you have the proper nouns to the harddrive. The most important press is will the BIOS support it. If your machine is smaller number than 6 years old it will.
I don't imagine that there is processor speed requirement for a strong disk....but I could be wrong...
Doubt processor speed has anything to do next to a hard disk.
Actually, processor speed is celebrated to hard drive speed, and it's not high-status. I'll explain: your hard drive interface on your motherboard transfers the information at a speed, it's 100MHZ for ultra DMA interface, I don't know what SATA is offhand (I would guess around 200 mhz). So within order to pinch advantage of that badnwidth, you'd own to have a processor beside at least 100-200 mhz. So it doesn't situation because most PCs are running in excess of 1.0 ghz.

No comments:

Post a Comment